Time travel to the future

 If I could travel in time to the future and if it has a return, I would like to be able to visit the futures in medium terms, such as 1 or 2 years, even reaching 10 years. The truth is that I see a clear utility for it, to be able to prevent certain negative events that can occur if they are not prevented in time.

Maybe if I had the possibility, I would travel to the past, since I am interested in knowing how people lived in Latin America, what their social relationships were like, etc. And one of the things that strikes me the most is knowing what the landscape was like before the arrival of the Spanish, to know how to guide the conservation objectives.

Or maybe I would just enjoy the old society for a while, without having to worry about all the vices of today's society. Obviously I would return once I got tired of the old society, the truth is that I can leave for a while but I feel that I am in this territory, in the time that I was born and in this body, all the rest are experiences that serve me to grow, but always returning to the place where I live.

Well that's all for today, thank you very much for reading me.






Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite tree or plant

he best holidays ever

Career-related website