Forestry Engineering

This career is very beautiful, it has allowed me to learn a lot about terrestrial ecosystems and especially the plant species that compose it. I really like learning about tools that help ecosystems from the impact they have suffered from anthropic alterations. Another thing that I find positive about this race is that it allows you to interact with nature in the many field trips that are available. (68)

Another benefit that in my opinion is important, is the environmental awareness that develops when studying forest engineering, thus generating an in-depth knowledge of the impacts of actions so minimized that they affect the native forest and other ecosystems. (169)

I think that to a large extent I chose this career because when I was a child, nature attracted my attention, I liked animals a lot and contemplated trees, rivers, lakes, mountains, etc. At the time I decided to study, I was not sure what to choose, so I opted for the side that generated interest in me since I was little. (129)

Thank you for read today, I am still delighted to continue learning.


Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Comentarios

  1. it is very important to know the tools to take better care of forests and ecosystems

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you're right, the degree teaches a lot about environmental awareness

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite tree or plant

he best holidays ever

Career-related website