A country you would like to visit

 A country that I am interested in knowing is Brazil, since I am curious to know the Amazon and the ecosystems of the area. I really don't know a lot about there, that's why I want to go to learn about the diversity and ecology of the territory and everything that a tropical climate entails. However, what I do know is that it has high biodiversity and that it also has extremely lush forests, which represent one of the greatest contributions of oxygen to the planet from terrestrial ecosystems.

Personally, I would love to be in the jungle for several days isolated from society until I get bored or tired of being there, surviving as circumstances allow. In the place I would find a way to get money either for seasonal jobs or applying acquired knowledge related to forestry engineering, but I can really easily adapt to the circumstance. (149)

And this is all for today. Thank you for read me.





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite tree or plant

he best holidays ever

Career-related website