Cook

Hi everybody today I´m going to talk about something as simple as cooking. But why did I decide to talk about this topic and not another? The reason is very simple, it is simply a daily action that allows us to determine what food we consume, the pleasure of looking for a good combination of flavors and that at the time of eating the results are majestic.

What I really enjoy the most is eating, because it is pleasant and I find it almost a ritual of who I am, being able to partly determine my state of health with this, although I do not always prioritize well-being over pleasure. However, I think that it is something so basic that many people are unconcerned, without habits, without worrying about what to eat, without prioritizing this as one of the most important actions that we can do for ourselves, that is, to detach from who we are.

Finally, remember the importance of always looking for new ways of cooking and the advantage that can be obtained from multiculturalism when it comes to feeding ourselves. Also how relevant it is to inquire about what we are eating and the impacts it has on us.

And that's it, thank you very much for your attention.





Comentarios

  1. I find that it is very important to have good healthy eating habits, with established times to eat.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. with your text you made me reflect on how important it is to be aware of what we eat

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite tree or plant

he best holidays ever

Career-related website