My favourite tree or plant

Today i go to write about to my favourite tree. This is a hard question because I have so much trees that I liked, but after of a large reflexion I decided to write about Ñirre.

My favourite tree is Ñirre or Nothofagus antarctica, because the Ñirre is a tree that reminds me a travel to the Cordillera de Nahuelbuta with my friend Benjamin.

The distribution of this tree is since Maule Region until Tierra del fuego. In the Ñuble Region it is located above 1800 m.s.n.m. The state of conservarion of this tree is non extinct.

This tree is a deciduous species, with a small leaves with jagged edges and lobed. The fisic aspect of this tree frecuently is stubby, specially in conditions of snow. But in the south of Puerto Montt, is common a found this tree with 15 metters of high.

Resultado de imagen para distribucion de ñirreResultado de imagen para distribucion de ñirre

Resultado de imagen para ñirre

The Ñirre dwell in diferents forestal types, for example: F.t. Araucaria, f.t. RORACO, f.t. Lenga, f.t. coigüe de magallanes, etc.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

he best holidays ever

Career-related website