National park Conguillio

The national park Conguillio it is located in the IX region of Chile, in the province of Malleco, in the commune of Curacautin and Lonquimay to the east of Temuco, in the cordillera de los Andes.

I so interasted to visit this place because have a poblation of araucaria araucana so abundant in number of trees. And i have heard that is so beautiful this place, with a geological phenomenons, landscapes and biodiversity fascinating.

I have head of this site with friends and in differents scientific texts. I don't know that is a good site of live, because is very far of the city and my family, but i don't reject this idea.

I'm interasted of visit this place with a some friend or I can go alone, I don't have so poblems for travel without company, because I have tolerant of the loneliness.





Resultado de imagen para parque nacional conguillio comuna

Comentarios

  1. The same thing happens with the place I want to go, it's very far from everything and everyone

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite tree or plant

he best holidays ever

Career-related website