My garden

-Why is my garden so important to me?

-What do I have planted in my garden?

-What would I like to plant in my garden?

-What problems do I have in my garden?

-How do I solve the problems in my garden?

-How do I make a greenhouse?


Hi everyone, today I´m going to talk about of my garden, because it is a place where I relax and cultivate something of food or medicinal herbs, which takes time, therefore paticence develops.

My garden is small because I live in a department and the space is limited, which implies that I have to collect a substrate in diferent sites or buy that. Other problem that I have is the water that falls from the flowerpots, because the neighbor of three floors below complains, therefore I put a plate below of flowerpots. There are also problems with pathogens as caterpillars, but in general I prepare infusions wirh insecticidal propierties. 

In my garden I have lettuce, tomato, chives, chili pepper, marigold, beet, chard and so on. I wanna plant different species of native plants and more plants that produce food. I would like to have a Quillay, peumo, colliguay, boldo, roble de santiago and other species, but with the problem of the space it´s impossible have this species, unless it´s in pots or as bonsai.

Sometimes I have the problem that I need high moisture content in the environment, for this case I make a greenhouse with a box of plastic and I made two holes in the sides and fill this with cotton for the gas exchange.

Thank you for read me

 




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite tree or plant

he best holidays ever

Career-related website