he best holidays ever

My best vacation was on the Carretera austral, in Patagonia. It was in the summer of 2020, specifically in February, a trip that lasted about a month. On this trip I decided to travel alone on the highway, starting from Puerto Montt and arriving at Caleta Tortel, then I returned to Coyhaique to fly back. (55)

On the trip I had the opportunity to meet good people and many beautiful places, I did a lot of hiking, I also camped in most of the towns that were on the route, I rode by boat and one of the things that I enjoyed the most was being able to enter the photography of flora and fauna, in fact there I started. (118) This experience was so enriching that it helped me to learn and enjoy this territory a lot. Also as I traveled alone, I could do whatever I wanted without any difficulty. (148)

If someone comes to go to this area, I recommend visiting the Michimahuida glacier,
in the Pumalín National Park and also the Laguna del Puma, in the Queulat National Park.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite tree or plant

Career-related website