Gunnera tinctoria in the national park Corcovado

Hi everyone today I´m going to talk about of this picture. This photography I take that in the national park Corcovado, in this travel companies me two friends, Juanjo and Gass. We were traveling in the Patagonia of Chile in the austral road, where we passed in Chaiten we decided to go to Ventisquero Yelcho in the national park Corcovado. In the next day in the morning we arrived at the entrance, later of one hour we can see the glacier, we stayed in the river of the surroundins and take pictures to the flora. In this moment I see this Nalca (Gunnera tinctoria) and decide to take this picture with the Yelcho behind.

 

I like this picture because I achieved an effect with the focus and unfocus, other reason is because I could apply somethings that I learned for the photography, which taught me my friend Cata and this knowledge I used it to portray the nature.

Thank you for read me.   














Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite tree or plant

he best holidays ever

Career-related website