my process in the career of engineering of forestry


When I was a kid, I imagined in the forest traveling this as an adventurous. With the passing of time the decision of what I go to do with my life started to be was confused, but my interest for the nature was remained intact. At the moment that I needed decide what career I go to study I was undecided between engineering Forestry or ecotourism, also I think in not study nothing and job in any things. Because family reasons and my interest in the nature I decided to study Forestry.

In the university I met so much of friends and lived so good as bad moments, the requirement of evaluations sometimes is so much, but the experiences in the practices is the best, I learn of the forest and their interactions.

In the future I would like work how guard park in some natural reserve in the south and after i think in lived in my house in the field and work my space. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite tree or plant

he best holidays ever

Career-related website