Why did you choose this career?

since I was a child I used climb the trees and play with the animals. I dream about to stay in the nature. when I was in the high school I decided to study forestry engineering, this career was a only option that I condider. Finally I achieved to study this career.



In my experience on the university i have so much dissappoinments, but also I have a good momentss ant reasons for stay here. I made good friends and I learning so much of the forestry knowledge and of the life.


In the future I will job as a forest ranger, in the investigation of native forest, in CONAF, in the municipality in the area of urban woodland and so much of options that I have interest for to work.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite tree or plant

he best holidays ever

Career-related website