My future job

In the future I would love to work as a park ranger in a protected wild area in southern Chile. I'm actually interested in being the administrator of a protected wilderness area, however the jobs are similar. The truth is I feel that it is something necessary, since the protection of ecosystems and their challenges are something that have to be solved by living with the environment, in order to adapt to local needs.

As for the salary, according to what I have reviewed, the salaries are higher than 1,000,000 CLP. Although it is a good salary, I am satisfied that I give myself to live and be able to do a job that I like.

To be an administrator of a protected wild area, one must study forestry engineering or a similar career, so that said person knows how to manage said ecosystem. In addition, it is required to have experience for a year in a similar area and ideally know about ecosystem restoration and/or nursery.

In case of not being able to work on that, I would like to be able to carry out some work related to the prevention of forest fires, or one where I can go to measure the forest with a certain frequency, in order for it to help its protection.

And this is all for today. Thank you for read me.









Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite tree or plant

he best holidays ever

Career-related website