The bike

The bike is a vehicle of two wheels, which it is impulse for two pedals that function with the movement of the feets, and guided with the handle. I have a bike since of seventeen, I bought the bike to the brother of a friend and I´ve done somethings adjustments. 

In the past (one year ago) I used for to work and promanade the city and its surroundings. Currently I use the bike for do somethng of sport and promanade, I go to ride one or two times in the week, in some cases I go three or for times in the week. 

I like the bike because I drop the energy, motives me and I feel free. I think that my life currently wouldn´t be very different without the bike, but I would more stressed.

For all the previous I love my bike and all the moments that I live with it.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite tree or plant

he best holidays ever

Career-related website